jersey client 2

tomaz
Once I register HttpAuthenticationFeature then it can not be changed and
I'm getting this message:

'org.glassfish.jersey.client.authentication.HttpAuthenticationFeature:
Existing previous registration found for the type'

Is there any way to achieve that you can register
HttpAuthenticationFeature more then once.

Regards, Tomaz

Re: jersey client 2

Pavel Bucek-2
Hi Tomaz,

what is the usecase? I don't see anything useful which would come from
registering HttpAuthenticationFeature twice, but maybe its just Mondays
lack of imagination..

To answer your question - no that is currently not possible. You'd need
to create separate client instance, if you need to have different
HttpAuthenticationFeature configuration.