Quantcast

how to reload resources registered programatically

how to reload resources registered programatically

dsukhoroslov
Jersey 2.23.2

I have a number of static resources, registered via ResourceConfig.register() method. And I also have several resources created dynamically via Resource.Builder API and registered via ResourceConfig.registerResources() method. At some point I need to reload my dynamic resources because some method signatures were changed. As of now I do a full reload together with statically registered resources using Container.reload() method. The static resources reload with no issues. But for dynamic resources I got a bunch of error messages like this:

[FATAL] A resource model has ambiguous (sub-)resource method for HTTP method GET and input mime-types as defined by"@Consumes" and "@Produces" annotations...

What should I do to reload dynamically registered resources properly?

Thanks, Denis

Re: how to reload resources registered programatically

dsukhoroslov
sorry, that was a bug on my side. works properly now.