how to create filter in jersey to restrict file size upload ?

how to create filter in jersey to restrict file size upload ?

Vipin.nemade
Hi EveryBuddy, I want to create filter in grails application that restrict file size upload. Please tell me the procedure for that. Thanks in advance............. Regards Vipin Nemade

Re: how to create filter in jersey to restrict file size upload ?

Pavel Bucek-2
Hello Vipin,

how is this related to Jersey?

Pavel