Quantcast

getting started with jersey

akaliza
Hi,

I wanted to run helloword from jersey-samples-1.10 project.
but I have a compilation error as DefaultResourceConfig, DefaultResourceConfig and ResourceConfig are not being reconised in the main program.

Why I cannot find those classes in jersey-core-1.10.jar ?
How can I resolve the problem

regards,
Flora

Re: getting started with jersey

Pavel Bucek-2
Hello Flora,

please see
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/getting-started.html

DefaultResourceConfig resides in jersey-server module.