a library for your consideration/integration

a library for your consideration/integration

Apple, Lauri
Hello,

I'm the open source evangelist at Zalando, a rather gigantic ecommerce company based in Europe. Christoph Berg (cc'ed) is an engineer on our team who worked on jersey-media-json-gson, and we are wondering if you might like to integrate it into the main project. Please let us know either way, and if you have any questions.

Best,
Lauri Apple

Zalando Open Source on Twitter
Zalando
GitHub page / STUPS page
Read our
tech blog

Re: a library for your consideration/integration

Pavel Bucek-2
Hi Lauri,

please see https://jersey.java.net/contribute.html

first thing you need to do is to submit an OCA: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html and then github pull request or some other way -- we can discuss that offline if needed; feel free to contact me privately.

Thanks and regards,
Pavel

On 01/03/16 14:48, Apple, Lauri wrote:
Hello,

I'm the open source evangelist at Zalando, a rather gigantic ecommerce company based in Europe. Christoph Berg (cc'ed) is an engineer on our team who worked on jersey-media-json-gson, and we are wondering if you might like to integrate it into the main project. Please let us know either way, and if you have any questions.

Best,
Lauri Apple

Zalando Open Source on Twitter
Zalando
GitHub page / STUPS page
Read our
tech blog

Re: a library for your consideration/integration

Pavel Bucek-2
Lauri,

I already replied, please see attached message.