Unable to find a class in Reactive Jersey Client

Unable to find a class in Reactive Jersey Client

harish_hs
Hi All,

  I am trying to use  reactive jersey client to call a 3rd party API. However, I am getting this error when I am trying to import the following class: RxObservableInvoker

And get the following error:
package "org.glassfish.jersey.client.rx.rxjava" does not exist.

I had used this dependency:
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.ext.rx</groupId>
     <artifactId>jersey-rx-client</artifactId>
     <version>2.22.2</version>
</dependency>

 So in which package is it in?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Harish

Re: Unable to find a class in Reactive Jersey Client

Pavel Bucek-2
Hi Harish,

please use

<parent>
    <groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.ext.rx</groupId>
    <artifactId>jersey-rx-client-rxjava</artifactId>
    <version>2.22.2</version>
</parent>
the artifact you import is just an API, which was several implementations: jersey-rx-client-guava jersey-rx-client-java8 jersey-rx-client-jsr166e jersey-rx-client-rxjava Seems like you want to use RX Java, so you need to have the artifact mentioned above on your classpath. Regards, Pavel
On 02/04/16 19:55, harish_hs wrote:
Hi All,

  I am trying to use  reactive jersey client to call a 3rd party API.
However, I am getting this error when I am trying to import the following
class: RxObservableInvoker

And get the following error:
package "org.glassfish.jersey.client.rx.rxjava" does not exist.

I had used this dependency:
<dependency>
     <groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.ext.rx</groupId>
     <artifactId>jersey-rx-client</artifactId>
     <version>2.22.2</version>
</dependency>

 So in which package is it in?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Harish

Re: Unable to find a class in Reactive Jersey Client

harish_hs
Thanks Pavel,

  Yeah that was the problem. Thanks again for your response.

Regards,
Harish