Quantcast

Spring integration for Jersey 2.0

Victor Tatai
Does anyone know if Spring integration is supported / is going to be supported in Jersey 2.0? I took a look at the source code in git and there isn't yet a contribs module.

Victor

Re: Spring integration for Jersey 2.0

Marek Potociar
In Jersey 1.x, we were maintaining our own injection framework. In Jersey 2 we decided to focus more on REST features and delegate the injection stuff to a dedicated framework - in our case HK2. So the plan is to get the Spring (as well as Guice) support via HK2 integration. See: http://java.net/jira/browse/HK2-40

Marek