Re: Compression inn Jersey

Since this thread is performance related people might be interested in SXC:

   http://sxc.codehaus.org/JAXB

Anyone want to have a go testing it with Jersey and JAXB?

Paul.

Tatu Saloranta wrote:

> [...]

Re: Compression inn Jersey

Tatu Saloranta

Re: Compression inn Jersey

Tatu Saloranta wrote:

> [...]

Can one combine things and have a jazzy "sexy aalto" number :-) i.e.
does SXC use a StAX parser?

| ? + ? = To question

Re: Compression inn Jersey

Arul Dhesiaseelan
Paul Sandoz wrote:

> Tatu Saloranta wrote:

SXC uses StAX.Its all streaming. I use it in my CXF services runtime.

-Arul

Re: Compression inn Jersey

Tatu Saloranta
--- On Fri, 7/25/08, Paul Sandoz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> interested in SXC:
> >>
> >>    http://sxc.codehaus.org/JAXB

> >> Anyone want to have a go testing it with Jersey
> and JAXB?
> >
> > Also, another easy one to try out would be Aalto xml parser:
> >
> http://www.cowtowncoder.com/blog/archives/2008/04/entry_67.html
> >
> > which one should be able to use as the Stax parser for
> JAXB as easily as Sjsxp or Woodstox. :-)
> > (I tested it and for some tests Aalto+JAXB was
> actually faster than other stax parsers with no data
> binding, but YMMV).
>
> Can one combine things and have a jazzy "sexy
> aalto" number :-) i.e.
> does SXC use a StAX parser?

Yes I think so. :-)
That might be quite a performant combo!