Re: [ANN] Jersey 2.23.1 has been released

Re: [ANN] Jersey 2.23.1 has been released

Stepan Vavra
Jersey team is happy to announce availability of Jersey 2.23.1.

For an overview of changes, bug fixes and new features, please consult Jersey 2.23.1 Release Notes: https://jersey.java.net/release-notes/2.23.1.html
To download Jersey 2.23.1, please check our download page: https://jersey.java.net/download.html

We also recommend you to check out the refreshed Jersey 2.23.1 documentation:

May the REST be with you,
Your Jersey Team.