REST facades not found in ear

Wayne Gemmell-2
Hi all

I haven't been using Jersey for a few years so I hope this isn't a dumb question.

I used Netbeans to generate my restful CRUD interface and I'm getting the following message when trying to access it.

Warning:   An instance of EJB class, com.connetsystems.obs.servlets.api.rest.BillingServiceFacadeREST, could not be looked up using simple form name. Attempting to look up using the fully-qualified form name.
javax.naming.NamingException: Lookup failed for 'java:app/ConnetOBS-ejb/BillingServiceFacadeREST' in SerialContext[myEnv={java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialInitContextFactory, java.naming.factory.state=com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=com.sun.enterprise.naming} [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No object bound to name java:app/ConnetOBS-ejb/BillingServiceFacadeREST]

Any ideas what is happening here ? The simple lookup should work as the class is accurately defined. The jndi lookup is looking in ConnetOBS-ejb instead of the war where it is defined. I can't see anything defining it as such and I can't see where to define it manually. Any advice?

Regards
Wayne.

Regards
Wayne