Problem with wadl2java tool

Konstantin Bulenkov
Hello All!
Is there somebody who used wadl2java tool provided in jersey?
I've tried to use it by:
cd <Jersey0.8_path>/lib
java -jar wadl2java.jar

c:\jersey-0.8-ea\lib>java -jar wadl2java.jar
com/sun/xml/ws/util/localization/LocalizableMessageFactory
        at
com.sun.research.ws.wadl2java.Wadl2JavaMessages.<clinit>(Wadl2JavaMessages.j
ava:15)
        at com.sun.research.ws.wadl2java.Main.printUsage(Main.java:57)
        at com.sun.research.ws.wadl2java.Main.main(Main.java:66)
com.sun.xml.ws.util.localization.LocalizableMessageFactory
        ... 3 more

c:\jersey-0.8-ea\lib>

Any ideas? Maybe this Factory class or library has been forgotten in Jersey?

The same effect if I run this as the following:
c:\jersey-0.8-ea\lib>java -classpath
activation.jar;ant.jar;jaxb-api.jar;jaxb-impl.jar;jaxb-xjc.jar;jaxws-api.jar
;jaxws-rt.jar;jsr173_api.jar;resolver.jar;sjsxp.jar;resourcegen.jar;wadl2jav
a.jar com.sun.research.ws.wadl2java.Main

Konstantin

Re: Problem with wadl2java tool

Hi Konstantin,

I just realized "wadl2java.jar" is no longer used (we now generate JAXB
beans from the WADL schema and include those) so we can remove that jar.

See the project:

https://wadl.dev.java.net/
https://wadl.dev.java.net/wadl2java.html

for information on how to use wadl2java