OAuth did not provide the support for HMAC-SHA256

OAuth did not provide the support for HMAC-SHA256

Vishnu Nigamanu

Hi Jersey Team,

OAuth did not provide the support for HMAC-SHA256 algorithm( in oauth1-signature-2.11.jar).

In the latest versions of oauth1-signature jars also we did not get the support for HMAC-SHA256.

It only provides support for PLAINTEXT, RSA-SHA1 and HMAC-SHA1.

There is no class available for HMAC-SHA256(like HmaSha1Method.class)  in oauth1-signature-2.11.jar.

We need the support for HMAC-SHA256 algorithm.

Could you please provide the solution for HMAC-SHA256 algorithm in oauth1-signature jars .

Thanks,

Vishnu