Jersey - how to list EJB resource classes through their JNDI name in the Application class?

Jersey - how to list EJB resource classes through their JNDI name in the Application class?

daudiam
In JAX-RS, we are required to write a class (say MyApplication) that implements Application and provides a list of our resource classes (with @Path annotation). If my resource class is an EJB and packed inside a jar, I would have to access it through its JNDI name, like we do in RESTEasy through the resteasy.jndi.resources context-param. What name should I mention this EJB with, in MyApplication, so that Jersey can recognize it and treat it as a resource class.

Note that I will be having the MyApplication class, web.xml, etc in a war, and the EJB classes in a separate jar, both of them being inside an ear file