Jersey 1.20 Release

Pedro Alvarado

Hello,

I'm reaching out with regards to the release of Jersey 1.20. On behalf of the folks running into production issues as result of https://github.com/jersey/jersey-1.x/pull/15, I'd like to request releasing 1.20 which would includes this fix. I'd be happy to help with this if possible as well. Moreover, this issue is affecting users upstream using netflix-ribbon(https://github.com/Netflix/ribbon/issues/265) and spring-cloud-netflix(https://github.com/spring-cloud/spring-cloud-netflix/issues/749).

Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated,

-Pedro Alvarado

Re: Jersey 1.20 Release

Pavel Bucek-2

Hi Pedro,

why don't you use 1.19.1 (or 1.19.3, which is the latest), which contains the code from the pull request you are referring to?

On 10/03/2016 03:59, Pedro Alvarado wrote:

Hello,

I'm reaching out with regards to the release of Jersey 1.20. On behalf of the folks running into production issues as result of https://github.com/jersey/jersey-1.x/pull/15, I'd like to request releasing 1.20 which would includes this fix. I'd be happy to help with this if possible as well. Moreover, this issue is affecting users upstream using netflix-ribbon(https://github.com/Netflix/ribbon/issues/265) and spring-cloud-netflix(https://github.com/spring-cloud/spring-cloud-netflix/issues/749).

Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated,

-Pedro Alvarado

Re: Jersey 1.20 Release

Pavel Bucek-2

ah, sorry, I had some filter in my inbox and didn't notice the date of the email :-)

I believe this was already solved by releasing 1.19.x, please disregards my previous message.