Https client-server grizzly not working

Sudharani Siddaraju -X (sudsidda - INFOSYS LIMITED at Cisco)

Hi All,

I was working on jersey-grizzly combination used grizzly-jersey2-jsp-sample example from github,now I want this with https authentication for grizzly-jersey so trying to use but couldn’t do mvn install getting error(Non-resolvable import POM: Could not find artifact org.glassfish.jersey:jersey-bom:pom:3.0-SNAPSHOT

Please help me in solving this and what need to be done for https authentication .

Sudharani Siddaraju

Engineer - Software

[hidden email]

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Building No 10, Plot No 45 & 46 Electronics City
India before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.