ApacheHttpClient + SSL?

Daniel Manzke
Hi,

I'm fighting with the Jersey Client and SSL. I got it up and running with the "normal" Client, but want to use the Apache HTTP-Client.

Is there an example how to do this?

Thx,
Daniel

Re: ApacheHttpClient + SSL?

On Jul 1, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Daniel Manzke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm fighting with the Jersey Client and SSL.

What were you fighting against?

> I got it up and running with the "normal" Client, but want to use
> the Apache HTTP-Client.
>
> Is there an example how to do this?

No, the only example we have is with the "normal" Client.

Re: ApacheHttpClient + SSL?

Alex Sherwin
Am I missing something obvious here?  Shouldn't this just be a normal
JSSE TLS/SSL setup like any other?