Quantcast

Announce: release of jax-rs-pac4j 1.0.0

Victor Noel
Hi,

The pac4j team (http://www.pac4j.org/) is happy to announce the release of the first version of jax-rs-pac4j (Apache 2.0).

Pac4j is a Java security engine to protect web applications, it is integrated with many frameworks and now with JAX-RS runtimes. It supports most authentication mechanisms, such as OAuth (Facebook, Twitter, Google...), SAML, CAS, LDAP, SQL, JWT, MongoDB, and others.

jax-rs-pac4j provides ways to protect your resources using annotations or global filters to protect your application. It has been tested with Jersey and Resteasy, both with servlet and non-servlet containers.

It also supports injection at resources method level of the authenticated profile in Jersey.

You can find more details at https://github.com/pac4j/jax-rs-pac4j.
The maven artefacts are released on Maven central.

Note also that for users of dropwizard, we released an integration of pac4j that relies on jax-rs-pac4j and add configuration support (see https://github.com/pac4j/dropwizard-pac4j).

We hope the community we use it, we are very open to contributions and issue reports to improve it (it is still young but used in some real projects :).

Cheers,

Victor